- This article refers to the character. For the location, see Henry's Deskroom.
Not much is currently known about his personality, but Henry appears to sound calm and quiet.
Henry receives a note from Joey Drew, asking him to visit the old workshop because Joey got "something to show him". Upon entering the workshop, his task is to locate the Ink Machine and then activate it.
Henry wakes up in the Pentagram Room. After he retrieves his axe once again, he chops down boards. His overall objective is to find Sammy's Sanctuary. He is later kidnapped by Sammy, for a sacrifice to Bendy. But was managed to escape and lock the door from behind before entering S3 Vault to meet Boris in person.
- As of yet, Henry's surname is unknown, unlike other human characters.
- Being an adult, his voice sounds much like in the age of 20-40 rather than 50-70, despite the game taking place after 30 years.
- There are some sounds of Henry which can only occur in the prototype version of Chapter 1 but never used in a newer update:
- Henry's gasp and sigh sound when encountering the first Bendy's cutout jumpscare.
- Henry's "I'm getting the hell out of here!" line after encountering "Bendy".