- This article refers to the character. For the location where the game takes place, see Joey Drew Studios.
Modèle:Infobox characterModèle:QuoteJoey Drew, also known as Mr. Drew, is an unseen character as well as the founder of the old company Joey Drew Studios in Bendy and the Ink Machine. He is only mentioned from Chapter 1 and 2. He is the animator as well as the friend of Henry, who collaborated with him making cartoons at the workshop known to be as "Joey Drew Studios". In his letter, it is implied the company went out of business 30 years ago, and thus they had stopped collaborating.
Not much can really be said about Joey's personality due to him never appearing physically in the game nor having his voice heard.
From Wally's first speech in Chapter 1, he said that Joey had lost his mind about himself "appeasing the gods" with the Ink Machine as well as offerings on pedestals from the Power Room, hinting that Joey could be obsessive and insane.
From the very beginning of Chapter 1, Joey sent Henry a note inviting Henry to come back to his workshop, as Joey had "something to show him".
Joey is mentioned by Norman, Susie, and Sammy. No other evidence of Joey is found in this chapter.
- One of the puzzle items in Chapter 1, the book entitled "The Illusion of Living", is written by Joey Drew.
- Joey Drew may be inspired by Walt Disney, the found of the Disney universe. Thus, his company entitled "Joey Drew Studios" could be named after Walt Disney Studios.
- Joey's name is a pun on that Joey drew cartoons.
- From the older version of Chapter 1, the lines "Doesn't it" has a question mark at the end. From the remastered version, however, the question mark is removed for reasons unknown.
Erreur de référence : Des balises
<ref>existent, mais aucune balise
<references/>n’a été trouvée.